Saturday, September 8, 2018

Owls #2 Owl-Ways a Hoot!


Throughout the year I have been working on a set of five quilts using up some owl fabric and others from my stash (in an effort to use some of the stash up!) and I plan to give them to Ronald McDonald House at Southland Hospital and to Barnardos for foster children.




This large cot/kids' quilt measures 34" x 43" and I've quilted it with a double loop the loop. 
It has a flannel backing of purple/stars.



Here is the set:


This is one of my goals for the third quarter of the 2018 Finish Along!



2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute quilt, and so great to see the set together, too. Well done! Thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long, on behalf of all the hosts!

    ReplyDelete