Sunday, November 4, 2018

Fun Pillows


I think this is my fave! It's 18" square.

It has a gorgeous blue backing made from a furnishing fabric.
With selling at a carboot sale or local garage sale on my plans, I made use of some fat quarter quilting 'sandwiches' that I've made in the past couple of years to practice FMQ designs before doing them on bigger quilts. They each have a zip opening (I use Lia's tutorial).


This is a 12" pillow that I quilted with straight lines (see original quilt here).
I also had some unicorn fat quarters that I thought might make cool pillows.


18" square


16" square


And I also used up some Cars movie furnishing-weight fabric that I'd found in a sale bin. These were one of my 2018 Finish Along fourth quarter goals.


These are each 16" square. Two have a black minky backing, one has a grey curtain fabric backing.


2 comments:

  1. Wow - those are so much fun!! Congrats on getting them done and off the list! And thank you for playing along with us during the 2018 FAL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Izzy; so satisfying to complete some quick projects.

      Delete