Thursday, January 3, 2019

Head in the Clouds

(Sorry about photos...I needed to get it to Gore before Xmas and the weather was too yucky for an outside photo session.)
My final quilt finish of 2018...a baby quilt, 44" square and made entirely from my stash.




As you can see I quilted it with diagonal lines. 
The backing is a flannel that was also sitting in my stash.



I used Leah Day's Disappearing Nine-Patch pattern, with the cloud print as the consistent base fabric amongst a selection of other solids/prints. I'd had this cloud print for a while so it was nice to finally have a reason to use it.


This was a commissioned quilt to be gifted to a baby due early in 2019.


Happy New Year quilters and crafters!! 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet quilt, I really like the cross-hatch quilting on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I had a short time-frame to complete it so when with simple but effective.

      Delete