Monday, January 1, 2024

Sunny NNU quilts

 The final four bassinet quilts created in 2023 for Southland Hospital's Neonatal Unit were these four. I wanted to use the animal print from my stash, along with a jungle animals flannel that was there too. The yellow is so cheerful and hopefully it gives people a smile when they see it.

Sunny Days and Friends 19" x 23"




I kept the quilting simple as usual...some straight lines and the occasional loopy free-motion quilting, using my table-top domestic Elna 720.

Friends and Sunny Days 17.5" x 22.5"






Sunshine and Friends 20" x 24"





Friends and Sunshine 19" x 24"





2 comments:

  1. I think they will definitely give people a smile when they see these quilts! Such happy quilts and a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raewyn - it is always such a pleasure to drop these off at the hospital, the nurses love being able to hand them out to their wee patients.

      Delete