Monday, July 9, 2018

Bee-ootiful Welcome baby quilt


The third in a set of baby quilts that I have made this year using these fabrics; 
this one was gifted to my cousin Roz (who had a baby girl, Chloe, in late June).


I finished it back in April and now can't even remember what pattern I used 
or what size it was (cot size obviously!)


It has a navy/white polka dot flannel backing and a dark navy binding.
I quilted it with a random loopy stipple.



It would seem I made it with half-square triangles 
(not that I can remember...how quickly we move on to the next project...)
and this is one of my 2018 FinishAlong Second Quarter goals





4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful quilt! Half square triangles are so versatile and the fabrics look great in this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn; it came together really quickly (which is always so satisfying as it means I can get onto the next project!)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the color combo! New baby will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it is getting well used; thanks for stopping by!

      Delete