Friday, October 11, 2019

Woodland Hugs and Kisses


This is a commission baby quilt for my cousin's nephew's new baby.
It measures 37" x 43".


I found a cute set of fat quarters at Spotlight that had all the colours that had been suggested, and I used them in the quick and easy Craftbuds pattern 'Citrus and Mint' along with another couple of stash fabrics, such as the grey solids.


The prints had a cute set of woodland creatures, trees and arrows.



I used a simple diagonal straight line and echo lines design for the quilting.


The flannel backing has foxes on it and I love the binding!


I'm on the hunt for photo locations (as they are a bit sparse around our house) - 
the driveway fence was quite good (with the help of some masking tape to attach the quilt).


Linking up with Kelly's Needle and Thread Thursday and also with 
Wendy's Peacock Party - kia ora everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/15/2019

    What an adorable quilt! Your nephew is going to be very pleased, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilt, I love the soft colors and the quilting.

    ReplyDelete