Friday, July 16, 2021

Sweet Wonderful You

 

This is a small lap quilt that I have gifted this week as a baby gift; it measures 44.5" x 45.5".


I created half square triangles from a junior jelly roll of 
- I love the apples on it!


It was nice to use some different colours, especially the blue solid for the background, 
and I chose a pink geometric print for the binding.


To quilt it I used the wavy line setting on my machine, with a walking foot, 
and simply made my way along all the horizontal, vertical and diagonal lines.


The jelly roll HSTs technique was the same as used for three quilts in 2017


The backing is a navy and white print - everything came from my stash.  
Brooke is the third daughter of my teaching colleague Aleisha Schrader.








3 comments:

  1. A sweet finish, it'll make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, wonderful quilt!! I love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors, perfect patchwork!

    ReplyDelete