Thursday, December 23, 2021

Leo's African Safari

Now that it has finally been gifted, I can share one of my finishes from a couple of months ago...

Leo's African Safari is a large cot quilt/small lap quilt for Leoden, the newborn son of our nephew Louis and his partner Ren.

The pattern is 'Looking Glass' by Cheryl Brickey of Meadow Mist Designs and the quilt finishes at about 36" x 40".

I used an 'In the Wild' charm pack that I had purchased recently from Quilter's Lane, along with a beige linen-look background fabric from my stash.


For the quilting I did loops across the horizontal strips.









2 comments:

  1. Another sweet finish. Your last photo with the quilt over the old fence is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Karen - the old gate came with us from a previous property, to add a bit of character to my little flower plot and it has been fantastic for photographing smaller quilts.

      Delete