Monday, January 1, 2024

Foxy Friends

 

Yet another catch-up of some earlier projects (I'm about to do my annual tally-up of all my projects and have a few that didn't get shared this year). 

These two bassinet quilts were donated to the Southland Hospital Neonatal Unit before Christmas - I took along fourteen in total (quite a bit less than the thirty I made in 2022, but that's due to our big change in moving house this year and me losing some crafting time to travel-to-work time).

Again, made with some leftovers from other projects - I kept the patchwork and the quilting really simple. They each have a spotted flannel for backing.

Forest Friends 21.5" sq



Fox and Friends 21.5" x 23"



I think these might have been one of the last projects completed before we shifted from Edendale to Otatara.

No comments:

Post a Comment