Monday, January 1, 2024

So This Is Christmas

 Still catching up on 'old' projects - I finished this one during the New Year holidays at the start of 2023, using it as long arm practice on my 'Heidi' - a Bernina Q20 on a studio frame.

It was a good project to use, and show-case, the cute Christmas prints in a bundle of fat quarters that I had in my stash (purchased from Spotlight), supplemented by some other stash fabrics.





The quilting is a mix of free-motion and ruler work - I totally love being able to get a quilt finished so quickly on the longarm!


If finished at 42" x 52" (a twin quilt) and the pattern is from the book 'Simply Modern Christmas' by Cindy Lammon (published by Martingale), and is called 'Snowball Games'.



My intention was to gift it to Ronald McDonald House at Southland Hospital for them to perhaps use as a Christmas raffle prize, but I left it too late for 2023, so will make sure I get it to them in 2024 so they can make use of it for any fundraising they might be doing.


1 comment:

  1. Very festive and fun, love all the Christmas prints.

    ReplyDelete