Saturday, October 15, 2011

Early 2000s cross-stitch

Achoo! was done in 2005 from a"kitset.  It is a "Newton's Law"design by Rory Tyger.
I get hayfever a lot so it has personal meaning!





This Pooh and friends birth sampler (kitset) was done for my son in 2001 - I began it while sitting next to his incubator as he was delivered 12 weeks early (hence his low birthweight - was just a wee fart!)

I did this little Santa door hanger in 2002. It was a kitset also and is stitched on plastic canvas.



I finished this "Rose Arbour" by Nora Corbette in 2005 - it really suited the character of the old house we were living in at the time. This was also a kitset.  It is on Belfast linen, 32 count, and has metallic thread highlights and some beads too.


"Garden Charm" was completed in 2002 from a kitset - it has about 12 little charms attached.



Peek-a-Pooh was a 2005 project as well, for my son again.

No comments:

Post a Comment