This time of year always gets me excited about my WIPs and looking for new projects, as I have a few days up my sleeve (ie on holiday from work) to get stuck into finishing a few things or starting some...have decided I want to get a few things finished first.
Looking back I did achieve quite a bit in 2012:
As for 2013, a few WIPs or UFOs that I plan to get out of the way...and a few new projects...
|My Hot Cross Buns quilt-top from 2012 |
- a Moda Bakeshop pattern that I have adapted to make a single/twin size
finish making the BOM blocks for Amy Gibson's Mystery Sampler- done! 3-01-2013!!
- free-motion quilt the Amy Gibson BOM sampler using Leah Day's Craftsy.com class
complete the Oct/Nov/Dec blocks(plus the 2013 ones that arrive before it finishes in June) of the Moda Mystery Designer BOM
- quilt my Jigsaw Blues quilt
- finish toy giraffes #13 #14 #15 #16
- quilt my Amelia's Hot Cross Buns quilt UFO - which I have just discovered I have not yet posted the photo of, so here it is...
put the binding on my Bear Family Album queen-size applique quilt
- finish the blocks for the FMQ challenge bed runner and put it together
- finish patching and then quilt my Country Jigsaw quilt WIP
- complete and frame my Hedgehogs' Love Letter cross-stitch WIP
- quilt my Country Favourites quilt
- make giraffes #17 #18 #19 #20
- make the Two Flowers quilt in red, black, white that I have a pattern for
- make the Moda Bakeshop Easy as Pie quilt
- and... and... and...sigh!