Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Block of 2012 Moda BOM Mystery Quilt

This is called Sunday Drive and I must say I enjoyed spending an hour on this Easter Sunday morning creating it (having first cleaned up the mess that the cat left for us of an Easter bunny cousin in the laundry, that he'd caught out in the fields somewhere, and after reading my new Sarah-Kate Lynch novel while enjoying eating my chocolate button Easter egg that Kieran kindly found in the backyard for me after walking past its very obvious hiding place at least twice!). So nice not to be rushing around for a day or two!

Bock Ten of the MODA 2012 Designer Mystery BOM; designed by Polly Minich and Laurie Simpson from www.MinickAndSimpson.comwww.MinickAndSimpson.com 
The ten blocks so far (with shadows from the window panes, showing that we are still having lovely sunny days to start the autumn off!)
And my mission is to get these four giraffes finished before the end of this week!!

2 comments:

  1. This will be a darling quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks, I am really looking forward to putting it together - I also bought the finishing kit so it will all coordinate nicely!

    ReplyDelete