Saturday, April 16, 2016

FAL 2nd Quarter Goals

Hmm, a bit of carry-over from my last quarter goals (though I did get a few things done on that list, just three projects I still need to attack is not bad!)

Carrying over...

The Kate Spain orange quilt - couldn't quite get the binding done in time so that will be first on this list!
DONE! April - see it here...






The matching Kate Spain purple quilt - ready to be quilted, will do the same style as the orange one.







My Patchwork Blues quilt top needs finished off - would be nice to have it on the bed for winter (after about six years of it waiting in the UFO pile!)














New to my goals list (and aiming to use some stash fabrics, though Spotlight are having a sale and so I can't make any promises about NOT buying anything more than the plain solid that I need for the batik quilt!)...

A batik quilt using this 'Under the Sea' pattern from Sweet Jane...
DONE! May


A mermaid quilt (or even two of them maybe) with these fabrics from my stash...
DONE & SOLD! May















A baby quilt with this Amy Schimler for Robert Kaufman 'Fly Away' panel...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your projects and thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects, love that Kate Spain at the top. Those mermaid fabrics are adorable! Great list, can't wait to see what we get done this quarter!

    ReplyDelete