Saturday, July 9, 2016

FAL 3rd Quarter Goals

Am feeling quite satisfied with my 2nd Quarter goals, having achieved three out of six of them! I think a 50% success rate is pretty good considering how busy and manic Term Two was at school!

Joining up with the 3rd Quarter Finish Along, we'll see how successful I can be with this quarter:

This purple Kate Spain cot quilt needs finished:  15th July - all done!



And I am still aiming to get this Patchwork Blues finished before winter is over!

I have this Amy Schimler panel to make up:

I have a set of racing fabrics to work together:

I'd quite like to get this Christmas quilt done too...BEFORE Christmas!

I need to get this French General UFO quilted up before September:

I would like to turn these into a bag using this new pattern I downloaded from Coates: DONE! 30th July

And I have this set of squares (cut from leftover Merry Mermaids fabric) to use on a Jumping Jacks baby quilt too...14th July - all done (man, I love chill-out time during school holidays!)

I have a heap of children's fabrics that I want to turn into baby quilts for the Southland Neo-Natal unit or eye spy quilts (for whatever) but just cutting them will be a long-term project!




3 comments:

  1. Great projects, I love the racing cars, can't wait to see that. The French General quilt is so pretty, looking forward to seeing your quilting on that. Let's see how far we get this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a successful Q3. You have a lovely variety of projects. From Pamela, Lower Hutt, NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like great goals - and 50% is awesome!!! I would count that a success!!

    ReplyDelete