Sunday, October 27, 2019

Vroom! Vroom!


This baby quilt is the 'brother' to Revving It Up!
Both will be donated to the NNU at Southland Hospital - I am making 
bassinet quilts with leftovers from larger projects and stash fabrics/batting.



For this one I simply used a large piece of the motorbike fabric, 
and quilted along the lines of the tyre tracks in the background, 
ith some match-stick lines in the black triangles of the pinwheels 
(which are leftovers from a Meadow Mist Designs mystery quilt-along that I am taking part in).



The backing is a large checked print, and the binding is an aqua solid. 
It measures 19" x 22".



Welcome to any visitors from Michelle's Beauties Pageant link-up, 
Check out my previous posts for more of my recent baby donation quilts.

7 comments:

  1. Sew nice you made these cute bassinet quilts for the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, I look forward to delivering them!

      Delete
  2. I *love* the scraps you used here. You're setting up these babies for a future of fun and adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute fabric! I really like the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving us the platform to share them!

      Delete