Tuesday, January 21, 2020

First finish of 2020


With our New Year camping holiday cut short (hubby + e- scooter + collision = face + asphalt = ouch!) I was home from the 30th Dec instead of at the holiday park in Te Anau.

So it was a fine opportunity to rearrange my sewing room to get a better flow from machine to ironing board etc, and I decided to make a new cover for my ironing board (which will now stand against the wall when not being used, so I can easily get into the walk-in robe/fabric collection storage facility 😏)

I used some furnishing fabric with a Paris theme (to remind me to save up for my trip to Europe in 2022) that has been in my stash for a couple of years #smashthatstash





4 comments:

  1. Lovely! It is nice to have a fresh clean ironing board every now and then!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super easy to make - I forgot to say I followed a tutorial on YouTube.

      Delete
  2. Sue Rostron1/26/2020

    A quilting friend's husband fell off his quad bike on New Years and now has 17 screws and four plates in his face. Quilter's husbands had better look after themselves...

    ReplyDelete