Sunday, November 20, 2022

30+ lap quilt

 

This is a 40" x 42" lap quilt that I made at the start of 2022 with leftovers from this quilt (I am finally catching up on some blogging/scrapbooking!)



Called 30+ due to having 30 plus blocks that needed used.


Have straight line echoed inside the plus blocks, with a free-motioned orange peel motif in the white sections; done using my Elna 200 domestic machine.

The backing is a cool rabbit print that was in my stash and had just the right hint of orange.








Not sure who the eventual owner will be, but they will turn up at some stage!



1 comment:

  1. Great use of those extra plus blocks. LOL, I agree with your philosophy, the eventual owner will turn up at some stage.... in the meantime I just keep sewing for my mental health!

    ReplyDelete