Sunday, November 20, 2022

With Hugs and Kisses

 

Oops, I didn't record where I got the pattern from for this, sorry; if anyone recognises it, let me know! I think it might be from Make Modern (e-magazine) and I will jump onto their website index later and update this post if I find that to be the case.

This quilt measures 55" square and was a very belated wedding gift for my cousin's son and daughter in law, Reece and Charlotte McGowan, who married in April 2021.

This photo below shows the colours as more true (the photo above is a bit dark as was in the shadow); I have not had much luck this year with getting 'good' photo days.


I used a fat quarter pack that I'd had for quite a while, from Moda, but I also don't have the details of that (my record keeping for this quilt project was seriously lacking!)




I used leftovers to piece together the backing, and a polka dot print for the binding.




No comments:

Post a Comment