Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Dreams

 Have been updating my 'maker's journal' with craft projects and cross-referencing with photos and blog posts - and have found a few projects from the past year or two that haven't been shared, so will get them here on record! 


These two bassinet quilts from 2022 were donated to the Southland NeoNatal Unit in December, with 28 other bassinet quilts from the past two years (see photo at end!)

This is 'Castle Dreams' - 22" x 24"


The backing



And this is 'Princess Dreams' -  22" x 24"



The backing


It is always a pleasure to take some Christmas goodies and small decorations for the parents and babies in the Southland NeoNatal Unit each Christmas (our son was a premmie patient there in 2001) and I usually also drop off a pile of bassinet quilts to be handed out as well.  I forgot to take the pile last year, so this year I had 30 to donate!
I do love a polka dot binding!


No comments:

Post a Comment