- make a pillow out of these two fat quarter FMQ practice sandwiches (below) - get a zip first. DONE!
- put the binding on Slice of Summer lap/baby quilt...just have to find the right aqua shade of binding! DONE!
- a twin-size red/black/grey quilt...bought fabric yesterday using my loyalty discount at Kitz'n'Thingz.
- a twin-size Spiderman quilt...fabric waiting in stash - I have a special Spidie fan in mind for it! DONE!
- the quilting and binding on Amelia's Hot Cross Buns...about three years overdue!
- quilt and bind Country Jigsaw quilt...about five years overdue!
Thursday, January 8, 2015
2015 Finish Along Challenge - 1st Quarter goals
Right-o! Here is my planned list of projects for the next three months for the 2015 FAL link-up party being hosted by Adrienne (On the Windy Side blog), remembering that school will start in February (with planning and prep before that) so that will run interference...