Friday, March 24, 2017

Diamants, Mon Ami!


This is a cot quilt, one of a set of three cot or lap quilts I made from one jelly roll of 'Mon Ami' by Basic Grey for Moda, using a pattern called To the Point by Amy Gibson.


The quilts are all made with half square triangles that are cut from joined strips of the jelly roll.


I quilted this one with straight lines - it has crinkled up just nicely with being washed. The backing is a soft flannel.


It is one of my goals for the first quarter of the 2017 Finish Along.

"Kia ora" to all my visitors from Amanda Jean's Finish It Up Friday linky party!

July 2018: SOLD $115 (incl. pp) to a customer in Wellington via my felt.co.nz account  (Good timing too, as I've just made a 'wee' purchase this morning at Spotlight for fabrics for my Modern Cross BOM and another special project...in one hand, out the other!)

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful quilt that is complimented by the quilting. Gorgeous! Thank you for linking up on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting looks so good, I love the zig zag look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete