Saturday, November 11, 2017

Kaffe Fassett Pouch Bag


When you need a half hour break from writing reports, what better than to grab a little kitset?


Bought the kit, with ready cut pieces, from a stall (can't remember which one) at the National Quilt Symposium in October. Thought it was a nice little introduction to using some Kaffe Fassett fabrics.


Is about 8.5" wide and 5.5" tall. Just right for holding my slowly-developing collection of machine embroidery threads.

Joining up with Amanda Jean's Finish It Up Friday

14 comments:

  1. The little bag looks great - such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I picked this kit as the blues/pinks/purples were calling to me.

      Delete
  2. Nice project for a break! I like that blue polka dot peaking out from the inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. This wee project has definitely got me keen to do something bigger with the KF fabrics - so vibrant!

      Delete
  3. Warning_ those fabrics can become addicting. it's sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, I think that is part of the reason why I haven't yet forayed into Fassett's range...knowing that once I start I may not be able to stop!

      Delete
  4. That turned out so cute! I've picked up a couple of KF bundles over the years when they've been on clearance, not quite sure what I would do with them, but the colors were so grand, I couldn't resist. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bright and happy colors to take a break with...and a useful finish. Win, win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at it each time I walk by...definitely a good break from staring at reports.

      Delete
  6. Great distraction from reports. And a lovely result. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I love a quick finish.

      Delete
  7. Looks fantastic. So bright & happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Anorina - it was a gloomy week here weather-wise too, so definitely brightened up my weekend.

      Delete