Sunday, October 14, 2018

2018 FinishAlong Q4 Goals

No doubt I will get distracted by other things but I am aiming to finish these before December:

Four rabbit panel pillows. DONE (actually made two sets!)

Making this thread painting of Bess into a wall hanging.

Quilt this Sundrops lap quilt. 

And quilt it's queen-size sister. These two quilts came from one layer cake. DONE!

Get this quilt finished! I think I started it about nine years ago...

Make two more pillows from this Cars fabric. DONE!

A licorice all-sorts themed quilt with these candy colours (plus a few more I'll buy to make it more scrappy, along with the required black and white strips too). DONE and it is gorgeous!!

Fingers crossed!!









4 comments:

  1. Those all look like neat projects! You have your work cut out for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, I love that sundrops fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great list. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunnies are SO sweet and cute. ::melt:: And the thread painting - WOW!

    ReplyDelete