Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Dolly


 Another creation in the soft toy department for this year, for 2-year old Miss Alexis Bankshaw (daughter of a former workmate of mine, the lovely Lisa).

I have been informed by Lisa that 'Dolly' is already being well-loved and snuggles in bed every night. 



 Lisa's first three daughters each received a 'Mrs Perkins' giraffe toy but, despite my hunting through the sewing room at least three times, I could not find the pattern anywhere. So, Dolly was made as a 'twin' for the other rag doll I made this year as I just loved the colours/fabrics.




Dolly is about 21'(53cm) tall and was made from a pattern (called 'Pip') in the Australian Patchwork and Stitching magazine, Vol 11 No 1 2010.  She was super easy to make and I love the final result!


2 comments:

  1. Dolly is a cutie, what an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Jenny, well done

    ReplyDelete