Sunday, November 20, 2022

In My Sweet Little Garden

 

Not great pictures, sorry, as I didn't get any time or nice weather between making it and gifting this!

This is actually an 'Abbie's Garden' quilt panel (measures 35" x 42") by Sue Daley Designs with Gabrielle Nfil for Riley Blake Design - I bought it online from the Sue Daley 'Busyfingers' website about 18 months ago as I absolutely loved it.


Such cute images! I stippled around the 'Abbies', and used straight lines elsewhere.






This was a baby shower gift for my cousin's son and daughter in law, who knew they were having a wee girl and asked for dusky pinks; their sweet baby, Addison Burgess, arrived safely in October.


The backing is a polka dot flannel, perfect for snuggling in Southland winters!
And who can resist a polka dot binding?!



1 comment: