Monday, April 17, 2023

Dinos NNU quilts

 


Catching up with photos that have been taken or need taken, of quilting projects from the summer holidays...

these four neo-natal bassinet quilts filled in some time between Christmas and New Year.

The dino fabric is already printed in the picture-blocks, and has been in my stash for a long while, so all I had to do was create and add the nine-patches at the top then quilt each one. They each measure 18" x 23.5".

The backing is a spotty flannel, and I was able to use some vintage threads of different colours for the quilting. Mostly I followed the outlines of the picture boxes, but also did some outlines of parts of the dinosaurs, or along the stems of the leaves, depending on how I was feeling.









Gosh, I do love that teal polka dot binding!




No comments:

Post a Comment