Monday, July 10, 2023

Three Wishes

 

Finished in early February after starting it in January to join in with the Moda Love charm pack challenge.


It uses a 'Wishes' by Sweetwater for Moda charm pack and the Moda Love quilt pattern.

It was great to a) make the charm pack version (I had done a layer cake version before), b) use a charm square pack that had been in my stash for a few years, and c) create a small project to use as a ruler work and free motion practice piece on my new Bernina Q20 longarm machine.




Here is a link to my demo video of my quilting practice (on Instagram).

The backing is a cute birds print from my stash.


It is 33" square, so ideal for a cot quilt or very small lap quilt.


Sharing with quilting friends around the world via Kelly's Needle and Thread linky party - kia ora!

No comments:

Post a Comment